Consistently-graded conifer fibre used to provide a natural, cost effective, temporary or permanent all weather walk surface. Particularly well suited as an all weather material for pedestrian surfaces on golf courses.
- Non-slip and comfortable to walk on, providing a safe all-weather surface
- Not picked up by spiked golf shoes, and subsequently deposited in the club house or on the greens
- Relatively harmless to grass cutting machinery
- Natural appearance that blends sympathetically into the surroundings
- Suitable for either temporary or permanent use
- Easy to lay and install, using simple tools and requiring little subsequent maintenance
- Successfully used on a wide range of golf courses, throughout the UK for many years