A soft, natural, loose impact absorbing surface (LIAS) from our ‘economy’ range, carefully manufactured from selected conifer poles and particluarly useful when the budget is limited and where an effective, proven surface is required under low level equipment.
- Independently tested in accordance with the requirements of BS EN 1176, at depths of 300mm, 200mm, and 100mm giving critical fall heights of 4.37metres, 3.42 metres and 2.18metres respectively
- Easy to install and maintain
- Virtually vandal resistant
- Any overspill onto adjacent grassed areas will not damage mowing equipment
- Hostile living environment for pests
- Extremely cost-effective
- Easy to relocate