Comprised of green residues such as soft park and garden debris, which have been naturally composted under controlled conditions. It is suitable for a wide variety of soil improvement applications.
- Provides an economical source of a high quality soil conditioner
- Independently certified to PAS100
- Structural qualities provide immediate physical soil amelioration, particularly on difficult sites
- Decreases the bulk density of all soils, aiding cultivation.
- Adds essential plant nutrients
- Stimulates the microbial population of the soil, which is an essential ingredient for fundamental soil improvement
- Its use has a positive benefit on the environment, as the green residues would formally have been tipped in landfill sites
- Easy to spread and incorporate using simple tools