A fine, matured, British pine bark designed as a major growing medium ingredient. An ideal additive to peat and its alternatives. This product is from FSC Mix Sources* at a minimum of 70% and is Soil Association approved.
- Allows the replacement of up to 80% of peat without any loss of quality or reliability in the growing medium or crop
- Blends easily with other growing media ingredients whether mixed by hand or machine.
- Promotes strong healthy growth
- Equally suitable for ericaceous and non-ericaceous subjects
- Low nutrient level allows complete control over fertilizer additions
- Very suitable as an additive to peat alternatives
- Extremely competitively priced compared to peat and peat alternatives
- Evidence of a degree of pathogen suppression