- An exceptionally well graded, chunky pine bark
- Nominal particle size 10–40mm
- Dust and fines have been removed and the product contains less than 2.5% wood
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1176 and 1177
- Use at depths of 300mm, 200mm and 100mm giving critical fall heights of 6.01metres, 3.82 metres and 1.33 metres respectively
- Fire tested in accordance with BS 4790:1987
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified
- RHS Endorsed
An exceptionally well-graded, chunky, pine bark-based loose impact absorbing surface (LIAS) from our ‘deluxe’ range, widely used and suitable with all play equipment, including climbing frames, slides and space nets. The UK’s leading brand of LIAS and used extensively throughout the country for well over 20 years. This product is from FSC Mix Sources at a minimum of 70%.
(FOR GENERAL GUIDANCE ONLY)
Product Codes:Smaller screens: If you're unable to see the codes please make sure to click the plus icon '+'