The SylvaGrow John Innes Range comprises SylvaGrow® John Innes Seed Compost, No.1, No.2 and No.3 :
• unique blends of fine bark and wood fibre (by-products of sustainably managed British forests) with sterilized loam and fine grit or sand
• contains balanced nutrients sufficient for the first 4 – 6 weeks of growth.
• Is ideal for all garden applications from seeding to potting established trees and shrubs
• contains no peat or green waste compost
• is approved by the John Innes Manufacturers’ Association
• is backed by Melcourt’s unique position as market leaders in peat-free composts
• Available in 15 litre carry packs
The SylvaGrow John Innes Range comprises SylvaGrow® John Innes Seed Compost, No.1, No.2 and No.3 and offers gardeners an exceptional opportunity to use these great heritage composts with an updated peat-free formulation.